Alla Public Company Limited We are the leader in material-handling system for industrials in Thailand with more than 20-year experiences in engineering, heavy equipment, material-handling system for factory and warehouse for industries sector such as major domestic and international construction company, automobile, chemical, power, steel, cement, logistics, airport and government project. Our priority is quality products and services in each step and we are determined in continuously improving our product quality and effective services to achieve customers’ highest satisfaction.
Alla Public Company Limited was established on 20 March 1992 by Mr. Ong-ard Puntuyakorn and a group of skillful engineers in heavy equipment and material-handling system for factory with Baht 1 million in registered capital to operate in importing, manufacturing and sale of hoist, crane, industrial door, and dock leveler for industrial customers.
Authorized by STAHL CraneSystems GmbH Germany as sole distributor in Thailand and built a 1,500-m2 factory to manufacture crane parts.
Increased registered capital to Baht 15 million to support business expansion and provide working capital
Increased factory area to 4,572 m2 to increase in crane production capacity supporting increased demand from customers
ALLA’s business had continuously expanded. The Company increased registered capital to Baht 30 million and used the proceeds for working capital
The Company expanded factory area, increasing in crane production capacity, from 4,572 m2 to 8,242 m2 to bring about more efficient in manufacturing.
- ABUS Crane Systems Ltd. approached and offered ALLA the sole distributor of crane and hoist parts under ABUS brand in Thailand. Since ALLA was already the sole distributor of crane and hoist parts under STAHL, Mr. Ong-ard nominated ONVALLA (subsidiary) to be the sole distributor of ABUS brand.
- Obtained certificate in quality management ISO 9001: 2008 from TUV NORD
ONVALLA (subsidiary) invested in land for factory construction in Pathum Thani Province
- ALLA obtained certificate in Occupational Health and Safety Management System TIS18001:2001 and OHSAS 18001:2007 from TUV NORD
- ALLA obtained certificate in Quality Management System ISO9001:2008 TUV NORD.
ONVALLA had completely constructed office and factory with a total area of 8,656 m2
ONVALLA built new warehouse to support products for ALLA and ONVALLA.
- ALLA implemented restructuring of a group company by acquiring 100% of registered and paid-up common stocks in subsidiary company from original shareholder, thus becoming a subsidiary company.
- ALLA increased capital to Baht 100 million and Baht 225 million, respectively due to continuous growth in business
- ONVALLA (subsidiary) increased registered to Baht 70 million for the purpose of factory expansion.
- ALLA increased registered capital to Baht 300 million with Baht 225 million in paid-up capital
- ONVALLA increased registered capital to Baht 150 million
- ALLA was transformed from “Alla Company Limited” to “Alla Public Company Limited” on 17 September 2015 in order to prepare for listing in the Stock Exchange of Thailand.
- On 22 September 2016, the Company received an approval for the offering of newly issued securities for sale to the public, amount 150 million shares of common stock, from Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
- The Company started the first trading day on 8 November 2016 under the stock symbol “ALLA”.
- Onvalla (Subsidiary) increased registered capital to Baht 250 million for construction new warehouse and working capital.